2016 started with a new job, lots of hard work and wintery weather.... so by February it was time for some fun. An opportunity to pretend we were children again... it was a great weekend in Paris with my sister!
Check out my top tips and essentials to make the most of your trip!
HOLLY'S TOP TIPS:
* Disney Magic Hours - If you stay in a Disney hotel you can enter the parks from 8am rather than 10am. Great way to take advantage of short queues on popular rides and character photo's!
* Fastpass - Save time in the queues. Take your fastpass ticket showing a return time to go on the ride without the long queue!
* Disney Express Luggage Service - On arrival head straight into the park whilst your luggage is taken direct to your hotel. On departure, leave your luggage with the hotel where they deliver this straight to the Eurostar check-in terminal. No lugging your luggage!
* Pause Gourmande/Tea Time Treat Vouchers - These vouchers offer 1 hot/cold drink and 1 treat (Magnum ice cream or sugar doughnut) from 3-6pm in the park. Be sure to use these to keep you going from lunch until dinner time!
ESSENTIALS TO PACK:
* Comfortable footwear - Trainers, boots or shoes are essential when you are on your feet all day.
* Gloves, scarf, hat/headband - Chilly mornings, late evenings and some fast rides ... you will be grateful to keep warm!
* Satchel bag/backpack - Camera, tickets, snacks, water etc ... take a bag which you can hold on both shoulders.
* Camera - So many photo opportunities... a good camera is a must!
My much needed backpack!!
A world of magic and so many cuddles... !
Grey Cape Jacket:
Marks & Spencer (similar here
Riding Boots: Zara
Backpack: TK Maxx
Feminine, effortless and elegant - how to define pure French chic.
I often am on the 'look out' for cute, simple day dresses which require little effort and outshine by themselves. This super petite monochrome stripe dress felt like it was tailored-made for me when I tried this on. Partnered with a soft, plain scarf and some flat pumps = outfit complete.
Hair by Holly
My secret tool......Scunci Topsy Tail. This looped wand can create a variety of twists, twirls and loops with your hair. Continuing with the elegant and effortless Parisian look I chose a basic ponytail loop.
Arrivé à Paris! After 2 years of talking about visiting Paris and the French Open we finally got round to organising a trip.
My treasured item I always have packed or ready, (especially living in England) is my mac! A loose, lightweight but fitted mac with large buttons can pretty much go with everything and can be a life saver if you ever get caught in a shower!
I have a black and cream mac both from Zara which I mix and match depending on the weather and my outfit for the day. This trip I decided on the cream, and my basic, comfy classics; light, soft denim jeans, preppy navy polo shirt and pumps.
To keep the rain away for the weekend I wore my We Positive leather bracelet for good luck!!
Mac: Zara Kids