2016 started with a new job, lots of hard work and wintery weather.... so by February it was time for some fun. An opportunity to pretend we were children again... it was a great weekend in Paris with my sister!
Check out my top tips and essentials to make the most of your trip!
HOLLY'S TOP TIPS:
* Disney Magic Hours - If you stay in a Disney hotel you can enter the parks from 8am rather than 10am. Great way to take advantage of short queues on popular rides and character photo's!
* Fastpass - Save time in the queues. Take your fastpass ticket showing a return time to go on the ride without the long queue!
* Disney Express Luggage Service - On arrival head straight into the park whilst your luggage is taken direct to your hotel. On departure, leave your luggage with the hotel where they deliver this straight to the Eurostar check-in terminal. No lugging your luggage!
* Pause Gourmande/Tea Time Treat Vouchers - These vouchers offer 1 hot/cold drink and 1 treat (Magnum ice cream or sugar doughnut) from 3-6pm in the park. Be sure to use these to keep you going from lunch until dinner time!
ESSENTIALS TO PACK:
* Comfortable footwear - Trainers, boots or shoes are essential when you are on your feet all day.
* Gloves, scarf, hat/headband - Chilly mornings, late evenings and some fast rides ... you will be grateful to keep warm!
* Satchel bag/backpack - Camera, tickets, snacks, water etc ... take a bag which you can hold on both shoulders.
* Camera - So many photo opportunities... a good camera is a must!
Going away on a city break? Essential to pack lightly and be organised with your outfits. Matching together or worn as seperates this twin chic set was first on my list. Soft, tailored, textured linen material, the top and shorts nailed this summer seasons bloom prints trend.
Like any vibrant pattern, the bright blue floral against the crisp white needs no explanation. Keeping it simple, I paired a delicate, layered necklace and other plain gold jewellery.
Fresh, cool, tailored and bold; enjoy my co-ordinates of the day......
Don't be afraid to match a whole outfit... even if it is print overload!
"Sometimes I feel like I'm in
A place that has always been on my bucket list. My friend Leigh
and I spent 3 days in this stunning, medieval Spanish city. From the shopping... to lunch... to the architecture....I was simply amazed!!
In true tourist style I had my camera, guide book, sunnies and with lots
of walking in order...........my new black/silver toe-cap skate pumps! (My favs
at the mo!)
Sports luxe has been a key trend for SS14 and since it
was still going to be hot weather I made sure to pack pieces that I could adapt
easily from day to night. A super cute, leather-look miniskirt with zip
front and pocket detailing combined with my skater flats instantly worked this
sporty appeal. Complete with a pair of clubmaster Ray Bans and a city
print Parfois bag........ I was ready for day uno in
For a night edit....add a pair of heels, fitted blouse and dainty jewellery.
Day one - Camp Nou (Barcelona FC), Park Güell - one of Gaudi's creations
and Plaça de Catalunya.