2016 started with a new job, lots of hard work and wintery weather.... so by February it was time for some fun. An opportunity to pretend we were children again... it was a great weekend in Paris with my sister!
Check out my top tips and essentials to make the most of your trip!
HOLLY'S TOP TIPS:
* Disney Magic Hours - If you stay in a Disney hotel you can enter the parks from 8am rather than 10am. Great way to take advantage of short queues on popular rides and character photo's!
* Fastpass - Save time in the queues. Take your fastpass ticket showing a return time to go on the ride without the long queue!
* Disney Express Luggage Service - On arrival head straight into the park whilst your luggage is taken direct to your hotel. On departure, leave your luggage with the hotel where they deliver this straight to the Eurostar check-in terminal. No lugging your luggage!
* Pause Gourmande/Tea Time Treat Vouchers - These vouchers offer 1 hot/cold drink and 1 treat (Magnum ice cream or sugar doughnut) from 3-6pm in the park. Be sure to use these to keep you going from lunch until dinner time!
ESSENTIALS TO PACK:
* Comfortable footwear - Trainers, boots or shoes are essential when you are on your feet all day.
* Gloves, scarf, hat/headband - Chilly mornings, late evenings and some fast rides ... you will be grateful to keep warm!
* Satchel bag/backpack - Camera, tickets, snacks, water etc ... take a bag which you can hold on both shoulders.
* Camera - So many photo opportunities... a good camera is a must!
Leaves falling, temperatures cooling... it's time for Autumn layers!
One of my favourite warm pieces... the roll-neck under a pinafore dress and knee-high leather boots make Autumn season "easy-dressing".
Another layer? Check out the Peacoat range on offer at Jack Wills. I absolutely love the traditional, preppy British styles and patterns. Keeping with the "school-girl" chic look, I wore my Warmwell Peacoat in houndstooth. Classically tailored with a traditional statement lapel, double breast and fur collar.
Making the most of a sunny Sunday morning I was lucky enough to have these photo's taken whilst enjoying a country walk around Knole Park. Home to over 350 wild deer and with over 1000 acres to roam, it reminded me how beautiful the Kent countryside really is!
Home for me feels like Portugal...... I love the weather, culture, people, and especially the shopping!
An 8 day trip with my sister was all about relaxing, catching up with my friends and just enjoying the sunshine. I couldn't resist taking some photo's though.....
A combined culotte jumpsuit with super fine strap detail, a simple pair of black sandals and added accessories ... ready for dinner! Accessories included the fresh white Parfois clutch, black leather Massimo Dutti watch and a beautiful feather hair wrap! I have been hunting for a hair wrap for ages, and I found this beauty on a braid stall in the old town in Albufeira!
Photography taken overlooking one of my favourite beaches ... São Rafael beach, Portugal.
Going away on a city break? Essential to pack lightly and be organised with your outfits. Matching together or worn as seperates this twin chic set was first on my list. Soft, tailored, textured linen material, the top and shorts nailed this summer seasons bloom prints trend.
Like any vibrant pattern, the bright blue floral against the crisp white needs no explanation. Keeping it simple, I paired a delicate, layered necklace and other plain gold jewellery.
Fresh, cool, tailored and bold; enjoy my co-ordinates of the day......
Don't be afraid to match a whole outfit... even if it is print overload!
After a busy few weeks at work, exams and still no sunshine it was time to have some fun! As much as I love smart, tailored looks I really enjoy wearing fun outfits too!
Dungarees..... one fun, comfy outfit that I used to wear when I was a little girl. Making a come-back this Spring you can find a pair in every shop window..... relaxed, ripped, cropped...whatever look you fancy!
My weekend was all about being relaxed, comfy and easy. Teamed with a turquoise logo sweatshirt and trusty flat skater pumps my work here was complete!
* Happy Easter Everyone *
A new hair style I tried out......upside-down french plait!